Recipe: Savory Southwestern Roasted Zucchini
Posted by: Jason Reid
- 1 zucchini
- 1 medium onion
- 5 strips of bacon
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- Southwestern seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Tear a sheet of aluminum foil and place into a baking sheet.
- In a skillet cook bacon until crisp and then crumble.
- Slice zucchini into 3/8 inch slices and place to fit on baking sheet
- Brush on olive oil to coat the tops. Season with southwestern, coriander, and salt (bacon will add some saltiness already), and flip and do the same on the opposite side.
- Slice onion into 1 inch pieces.
- Place in a bowl and coat with 1 Tbs olive oil.
- Scatter over zucchini and place in oven for 30 minutes.
- After 15 minutes of baking flip the zucchini over then scatter bacon on top.
- Bake remainder time and serve hot.
Recipe: Easy Shredded Pork Burritos
Posted by: Barbara Naslund
- 2 or 3 lbs Pork Loin
- 1 jar Salsa Verde
- 1 large sweet onion
- Slice onion and place in bottom of crock pot.
- Put pork loin on top of onions.
- Pour 3/4 of jar over pork loin.
- Cook on low for 8 – 10 hours.
- Shred with two forks and place back into juice.
- Heat tortillas and add your favorite fixins. This is so easy and really good.
Recipe: Grilled Portabello Mushrooms
Posted by: Dale Cook
- 3 portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems, reserve for other use. Place caps on a plate with the gills up.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, onion, garlic and vinegar. Pour mixture evenly over the mushroom caps and let stand for 1 hour.
- Grill over hot grill for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
If you would like to share your favorite recipe, please use the form below:
* Denotes Required Field